To "Better the Devil you know"

I promise I'll never forget
Please say you'll never go
Cos it's true, what they say
Better than Neville, BRUNO.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
One of my favourite players of all time is Bruno. Absolute class. I wish I could meet the bloke and tell him how brilliant he is. One of the most intelligent players you'll ever see grace the game. He's in great shape physically anyway but his quickness of thought and anticipation is streets ahead of anyone in the Championship. That should see him have probably another couple of seasons yet beyond what your average player would be able to manage before retiring.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Couldn’t see a new thread (surprising as that may seem) but probably deserves one.

Spoiler - may cause watering of the eyes

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/1951073/bruno-career

Legend.

ssrco,classic_tee,womens,fafafa_ca443f4786,front_alt,tall_three_quarter,750x1000.u1.jpg
https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/El-Capitan-by-XTOP/104765631.WFLAH.XYZ

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Is that a new video or one that's just been given a plug to celebrate 10 years of Bruno?

Also, does anyone else see a bit of PB in the picture of Bruno on the Albion homepage?

Deserves a testimonial absolute legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think we've ever had such a potent combination down the right as when we had Knocky and Bruno. They were immense together.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Contracted to Fulham till next summer, was on loan to Forest all last season.

It was actually the season before he was at Forest 2020-21. Least season he just sat in the stiffs at Fulham and played 5-6 matches all season. Sad to see such a massive decline. Still one of my favourite ever players

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Contracted to Fulham till next summer, was on loan to Forest all last season.

Turned up at a couple of our away games last season and made himself very obvious for us to see (Chelsea & West Ham……got moved away from us at WH by stewards and was sat right next to the away end at Chelsea). He still craves the attention

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What is the story with Knocky now, seems to have vanished !

Squad player at Fulham who never seems to get a look in...

Chicken and egg with him. If he's not loved, he stops trying his hardest. When he stops trying, the fans stop loving him - and the ever decreasing circle continues.

I suspect that when Fulham let him go he'll go back to France.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What is the story with Knocky now, seems to have vanished !

Currently enjoying a series of holidays, according to his Insta posts :lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It was actually the season before he was at Forest 2020-21. Least season he just sat in the stiffs at Fulham and played 5-6 matches all season. Sad to see such a massive decline. Still one of my favourite ever players

Thanks for the correction, I think maybe the weird covid stuff over the last couple of seasons have merged them in my mind?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Only just got around to watching this, brilliant stuff. Thanks for posting. Who doesn't love Bruno!

<3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here