Bruno....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
At times in the first half he was simply brilliant.
Ok his first touch was suspect early on, but so was everybody's after the crazy watering of the surface.

Bruno is quality, we are damn lucky to have him.

Once he gets properly match fit and strikes up a decent relationship with WB, we will be devastating down the right.

:wozza:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Bruno was almost superb tonight. It’s no surprise that Buckley was MOM as Bruno was feeding him all night long. They were excellent on the right and Bruno played some sublime passes all over the field.

Sure he was lucky to stay on, but most of our best play was on the right, so the good far outweighs the bad.

Anyone who can’t see that is barking.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's a tough one for me, I think he has the ability to play a defence splitting pass, he also has the ability to lose the ball very easily and seems to pick up cards easily (he could have been off tonight I thought?). I think he'd be better suited to a more attacking role, perhaps on the wing or something as his final ball is very good.

Jam

Jan 19, 2012
Bruno was almost superb tonight. It’s no surprise that Buckley was MOM as Bruno was feeding him all night long. They were excellent on the right and Bruno played some sublime passes all over the field.

Sure he was lucky to stay on, but most of our best play was on the right, so the good far outweighs the bad.

Anyone who can’t see that is barking.
He's now got as many cards this season as he had all last season. I reckon he's lost half a yard or isn't match fit maybe? No doubt he's got quality but we'd have been in deep trouble with him banned and Ward (maybe) injured too.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lucky he didn't see red but he is a good attacking, attacking, attacking defender.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As said when Bruno was good he was excellent, but that was few and far between.
If that's a sign of his form returning then happy days.

But there's no way he compliments Buckley, like Calde does.

Bruno and Will play as 2 individuals.
When they are purring Calde and Will become one, two pronged attacking unit that's almost impossible to defend.

I have NEVER seen Bruno and Will on the same page of the play book.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fortunate to stay on after the second half free kick but fair that he did considering some of the early fouls Watford got away with without cards. Seems obvious that Oscar favours him for his passing ability, which fits with the way we're trying to play. Calde just can't hit those long balls the same way to get us moving forward quickly. Always will be a worry at the back but thought he did really well getting his head to this dangerous corners. Guy behind me was moaning (as usual) because they weren't headed out, but I'd rather see them put safely behind to safety than dropping to an opponent on the edge of the box any day of the week.

Jam

Jan 19, 2012

When they are purring Calde and Will become one, two pronged attacking unit that's almost impossible to defend.

Bruno always seems to be moaning at WB.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

You don't know how wrong you are

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You don't know how wrong you are
No I'm not having that.

Being a family standist, and pretty low down.
A second half of Calde & Will is the highlight of the game.

B&B never reach those heights.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I must've been at a different match, thought he was very good tonight, and as the game wore on he morphed into immense

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hate him in the side. Whats Calde done wrong? How is he worse than Bruno. It stinks frankly and its getting like Adams/Virgo and play anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports