Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brum fans video diary of Saturday

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lol at them all being sure they'll win on the way down![emoji23]

I was a bit surprised at that. Putting aside any Brighton bias, playing away from home against a team second in the league, you'd surely find one or two people who'd think they were heading for a defeat. Did they really find no fans who reckoned Birmingham would lose?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loved the (presumably) Dad saying to his son "Cotterill's injured yow moopit" :lolol:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Yes good to see that video albeit edited in favour of the Brummies in their rose tinted specs.
And we were kerrin bosting as we beat Hull you yampy half soaked wench ,you must have got a bob on yourself ..........sorry I had to do it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a nicely made video....good to be reminded about there away record being so good ...makes our performance and win even better ..roll on Saturday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was a bit surprised at that. Putting aside any Brighton bias, playing away from home against a team second in the league, you'd surely find one or two people who'd think they were heading for a defeat. Did they really find no fans who reckoned Birmingham would lose?

Look at some of the predictions from our fans..at times they are equally surprising imho

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

There are still plenty of people around the country who think we'll fade away to mid-table. But then I saw something on a website yesterday that talked about us having some difficult games coming up now. Because away to Burnley and at home to Brum - best away record in the division and all - were easy, of course.

Let them keep on underestimating us, I say ...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There are still plenty of people around the country who think we'll fade away to mid-table. But then I saw something on a website yesterday that talked about us having some difficult games coming up now. Because away to Burnley and at home to Brum - best away record in the division and all - were easy, of course.

Let them keep on underestimating us, I say ...

I think a lot of people have seen our manager turnover and last season's league position. added it to the fact that if you are under 30 you probably think of us as "new money" and come up with the wrong answer regarding this season's chances. It's easily done in this league. I'm happy to admit I didn't see Bournemouth coming last season and expected them to fall away while Derby kicked on. In fact the opposite happened.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think a lot of people have seen our manager turnover and last season's league position. added it to the fact that if you are under 30 you probably think of us as "new money" and come up with the wrong answer regarding this season's chances. It's easily done in this league. I'm happy to admit I didn't see Bournemouth coming last season and expected them to fall away while Derby kicked on. In fact the opposite happened.

Indeed. I thought Brentford would struggle badly when they came up, and they flirted with the play-offs. I thought Bristol City would be in the mix this year, as well...

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hilarious accents - the lad with the one word answers for his three questions just about summed it up. Priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here