VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Warwick services, quick coffee, then find out the game is off and head home. :(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quick pint with the Bishop of Birmingham again first I think.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I won't be leaving The Heath as we will be deep in snow.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't plan on drinking near the ground - there really is nowhere decent or away friendly.
Near to the station there are a few decent pubs - head for Temple St or Hurst St or if you have time to kill before or after you could sample the delights of Broad St.

Catering at the ground.... ........? Well it isn't the Amex for sure!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Blue Yam Yam?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Warwick services, quick coffee, then find out the game is off and head home. :(

If this game does get called off do the club refund tickets? I'm going, but can't make a mid week replay :nono:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I used to work in Brum city centre. For anyone going by Train, not a bad bet from New Street Station is the Trocedero. It sells Peroni and Stella Black for Lager drinkers and has Sky TV so you can watch any sport that's on (It's the only place I know of which isn't a hike from the station with Sky)

Go out the Victoria Street entrance from the Train (usually up the stairs at the far end of the Platform which is much quieter than fighting your way through the Pallasades) and when you exit the station you will see a Ladbrokes on your right. Walk down to the bookies and hang a left. The Trocedro is on your left the other side of New Street where all the shoppers will be. You can then take a cab from the rank on New Street which is about a fiver to the ground and no more than 10 minutes. You won't get right next to it but its better than walking or faffing about with the train.

Failing that, the Blue Parrot just past the Mr Sizzle vans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here