Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britons warned get out of Tunisia,ASAP.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Absolute swollen monkey 4rse to your first paragraph :lolol: and with regards to the rest, has Blair been exonerated from taking us to war under false pretences? No.

As stated earlier, Blair disregarded his top legal adviser's warning that attacking Iraq would be illegal without further United Nations backing. That is good enough for me and it's down to Blair to prove otherwise.

If there wasn't any serious questions hanging over the legality the Chilcot Inquiry wouldn’t be required let alone taken so long, but I guess this is too cryptic for you.

Blair was not exonerated true but thats not the proof of the illegal war is it? We are looking for a legal judgement or a retraction and apology for insulting the armed forces and potentially increasing the risk we all face

So you dont care about smearing troops as war criminals or bigging up extremists as long as its "good enough for you", well theres the least intelligent comment ive read in a long time.

Ah by "To cryptic" your saying i cant see the Conspiracy? So your governed by paranoia as well as no scruples about any negative consequences of you post.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Absolute swollen monkey 4rse to your first paragraph :lolol: and with regards to the rest, has Blair been exonerated from taking us to war under false pretences? No.

As stated earlier, Blair disregarded his top legal adviser's warning that attacking Iraq would be illegal without further United Nations backing. That is good enough for me and it's down to Blair to prove otherwise.

If there wasn't any serious questions hanging over the legality the Chilcot Inquiry wouldn’t be required let alone taken so long, but I guess this is too cryptic for you.

The question is: Who do you listen to Kofi Annan
"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."
or the desperate ramblings of a half witted internet troll?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

I think I will stick with the secretary general of the UN myself.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a finely distilled, classic binfest. Well done chaps.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Yeah don't argue with Looney. He flames for cash.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Blair was not exonerated true but thats not the proof of the illegal war is it? We are looking for a legal judgement or a retraction and apology for insulting the armed forces and potentially increasing the risk we all face

So you dont care about smearing troops as war criminals or bigging up extremists as long as its "good enough for you", well theres the least intelligent comment ive read in a long time.

Ah by "To cryptic" your saying i cant see the Conspiracy? So your governed by paranoia as well as no scruples about any negative consequences of you post.

No, I am looking at educated and professional views of people who are directly connected. Your views do not count.

No one reading my comments will see any smearing of our troops or bigging up of extremists.

I am only governed by common sense.

Get in the bowl!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, I am looking at educated and professional views of people who are directly connected. Your views do not count.

No one reading my comments will see any smearing of our troops or bigging up of extremists.

I am only governed by common sense.

Get in the bowl!

You are looking in the wrong place, a claim of ilegality requires a legal judgement not opinions. Well I am seeing you smear the troops, thats 1.

Govered by common sense? ha! how about speaking in non-gibberish whatever "get in the bowl" means, are you talking to a box of alpen and commanding it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here