Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Gas

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If anything goes wrong you will be in trouble. You need a Corgi registered gas man to do that for you. Crazy system in some respects, but generally keeps the rogue traders out.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i have had a card meter for couple of months now. It is shit and I plan to get rid of it next month. It is cheaper but you have to be careful cos when the gas prices go up they have to come out and hike the meter up which takes them months to bother to do it and then you get landed with a bill for unpaid rises.

They are shit. get rid.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Barrel of Fun said:
If anything goes wrong you will be in trouble. You need a Corgi registered gas man to do that for you. Crazy system in some respects, but generally keeps the rogue traders out.

i had my trust worthy friend with me of course! a former british gas employee! :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
justin said:
just had a card meter installed and after 5 days without gas the man says sorry i cant turn the gas on because a "special person" has to come round and un-cap the gas and service all ur utillities! oh and it could take up to 15 days and cost £100 NO THANK YOU!! i took the liberty of un-capping the gas myself

:ohmy:

Full postcode please so we know which areas to evacuate :flameboun

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Eric Potts said:
Do you wanyt to go back and see if you uncapped it properly ; you can always light a match if it's dark.:flameboun

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Barrel of Fun said:
If you can smell any gas, that will be Trufflehound and his sprout curry.

:lolol: spout curry!! sounds interesting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here