NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I don't think so.

Can you remember the name of the two previous opera signer winners? Can you name the opera act from last year? If you really answered all that without researching it, I'll be impressed. The fact is, most people will forget. Next year, most of these acts will be forgotten :(

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, I've discovered that it's not just down to the judges: at this stage people have to phone in and vote. So please, tonight everybody vote for Sam Jones. DON'T tell me you don't like him or you preferred someone else, just do it as a favour for me. After all NSC are good at rigging polls! Thankyou muchly.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
All semi-finals look like they are seeded with only 3-4 acts likely to be in top 3. The act that appears last on the show will always be in top 3, or as it appears win the heat.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hey, lets all vote for the young singers to win the show supposedly all about variety, 'cos there's no other shows the young singers could possibly enter. BORING. Stupid public.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
All semi-finals look like they are seeded with only 3-4 acts likely to be in top 3. The act that appears last on the show will always be in top 3, or as it appears win the heat.

That has pretty much always been the same. The producers/Cowell have favourite acts they want in the finals and then pad out the rest of the "top 40" with crap to ensure the finalists are the ones they want through. The last act on each semi-final always appears to be the favourite, otherwise why would Brian Chan or Jenson Zhu be in the semi-finals? Last year the final act won 3 of the 5 semi finals, 1 of the two acts that didn't win, won the judges choice to go through to the final. The whole notion that the public have a say is flawed, the public have a say but it is heavily influenced by the producers of the show and the judges reactions/comments are heavily scripted to ensure the public vote for who they want them too.

BGT needs a John Sergeant style protest vote so one of the crap acts gets through to the final, lets put through Brian Chan.

Last edited:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
What a load of crap......last night 3 men? dancing in high heels get through....tonights show I think is desperately bad,

And why is it called Britains got talent? a lot of them are not British, and the illusionist on monday is already "world" famous...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It should be called Britain's got no talent! Haha lol fml

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tonights acts are utter sh1te.
Oh God. Teenage rappers up next. Cue sob story......
You nailed it
You owned that stage
Etc

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Collabro do not win this at a canter the whole competition is fcked up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here