Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent...

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
...is quite good I reckon.
Weird to see these people who have just rocked up to give it a go and all of a sudden they're live on prime time itv like rabbits in the headlights...
The mobile phone-selling opera man smacked it tonight...
:thumbsup:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
...is quite good I reckon.
Weird to see these people who have just rocked up to give it a go and all of a sudden they're live on prime time itv like rabbits in the headlights...
The mobile phone-selling opera man smacked it tonight...
:thumbsup:

hope he wins the final, thought he was amazing, wouldnt have put the puppet guy through though

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
can't believe piers morgan thought the other bloke was better than the kid. A disgrace

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They've all been in work today, I got quite a shock when I saw the drag queens walking around - who I assume are in the next semi-final.

Some of them are quite professional in gaining their votes - one particular act seemed particularly organised in canvassing votes in Tottenham Court road and Oxford street at lunchtime.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They've all been in work today, I got quite a shock when I saw the drag queens walking around - who I assume are in the next semi-final.

I pissed myself at one of their comments last night "I'd love to get through, can you imagine, 8 queens on stage, and 1 in a box"
:laugh:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I pissed myself at one of their comments last night "I'd love to get through, can you imagine, 8 queens on stage, and 1 in a box"
:laugh:

Is there a young kid who plays a guitar ? Someone was given a "performance" in the canteen.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Paul Potts the Opera guy was fantatstic again, i really hope he wins, and gets some kind of deal :thumbsup:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Holden and Morgan should be thrown off the bloody show firstly for putting that HIDEOUS madonna woman through to the semi's and then for putting Monkey bloke through to the final who wasn't even that funny in his original audition.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The dancers from Liverpool were by far the best act

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
The dancers from Liverpool were by far the best act

Rubbish! Groups like that around the country are plentyand with younger participants than were performing last night, mkaing the feat even more impressive. Hardly anything special, go to most secondary schools in the country and you'd be able to find at least 4/5 (mainly) girls that could dance to that standard.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Puppet guy and opera singer, young black singer should have got through he had fantastic voice and looked so at home on the stage performing. Reminded me a little of MJ himself...

Ta At least that Modonna woman didn't go through

:sick:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was the little 6 year old on?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I thought it was shit other than the opera guy at the end. To call it 'Britains got Talent', well they should be held against the trade descriptions act for that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The opera guy has a good voice but was a weak singer imho, his notes was good but he had nowhere near enough power to be a competitor in that field.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
The opera guy has a good voice but was a weak singer imho, his notes was good but he had nowhere near enough power to be a competitor in that field.

yes, but he is by far the best in this competition, and looks like he wants to win it the most

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here