Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Decide when i get there

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Presuming they open the terrace tomorrow night, where will you go? Seating or terracing?

:ascarf:

liamgulwell

Mar 2, 2009
The best view is from the stand. the terracing is good with a bigger away following, but any atmosphere created with get lost.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think i will be going on the terrace whatever the weather, however, if it truly is going to be torrential then the seats may have to be an option!!!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Having missed Peterborough, I'm really looking forward to some terracing. I realise that the two don't compare, since Rovers is uncovered, but unless it's really pissing it down I will hopefully brave it out!

I know I could look this up but does anyone know it the system is a £2 transfer inside the stadium or do you have to make the choice before you go in?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Having missed Peterborough, I'm really looking forward to some terracing. I realise that the two don't compare, since Rovers is uncovered, but unless it's really pissing it down I will hopefully brave it out!

I know I could look this up but does anyone know it the system is a £2 transfer inside the stadium or do you have to make the choice before you go in?

Good question. I already have a terrace ticket and don't overly want to get soaked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here