Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
On the plus side a point when we could have had none, on the negative side CMS hobbles off, on the plus I think the best is yet to come

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm fairly sure two seasons ago at leyton orient away there was only one (Bennett) shot in the whole game from either side!

Sounds about right, I was there, what a shite match that was! :facepalm: :lolol:

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Happy with this...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362520483.339391.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does this mean that Saturday is MASSIVE (again), or is the season over?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS out with an Achilles injury - that is him out until the end of the season.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I will be delighted if we manage to keep hold of a play off spot come the end of the season.

Would Forest be bookies favourites now for that spot?

Billy Davies, like Holloway .... you've got to hand it to them, they live for this season (not the long term progress on a graph view), and instil an absolute determination to win every game home and away in their teams.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Grim news on CMS. #bhafc 99 per cent certain he has ruptured Achilles. Out for the season. GP to dip into loan market.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Don't think I have ever seen a game where a side has had no shots at goal. Even sides coming to the Amex have at least one. Feel sorry for the fans who went, but a point and the gap to 7th growing puts some gloss on it. Will there be highlights on player. Should be pretty short.:yawn:

I swear there were a few times last season we didn't have any shots? I think we also managed to prevent Birmingham having a shot when we were playing at St Andrews?

According to the AP, the fewest we've faced this season is 2 (0 on target) against Forest, taken this season was 4 v Cardiff a couple of weeks back.
Last season, the fewest we faced was 4 (1 on target) v Bristol and (1 on target) v Cardiff (2-2), We took one shot against Forest (when we won, 1-0, but that lists 0 on target, so it was probably two shots, with one going in)

Sometimes the AP includes goals in the shot count, other times not. It's quite random.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
According to the AP, the fewest we've faced this season is 2 (0 on target) against Forest, taken this season was 4 v Cardiff a couple of weeks back.
Last season, the fewest we faced was 4 (1 on target) v Bristol and (1 on target) v Cardiff (2-2), We took one shot against Forest (when we won, 1-0, but that lists 0 on target, so it was probably two shots, with one going in)

Sometimes the AP includes goals in the shot count, other times not. It's quite random.

Ah, apparently Brum didn't have a single shot on target against us, they had a couple off target though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here