Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
City have had two shots already, which is two more than they had in an earlier match this season.

I cannot read what is going on from the game from the radio commentary. Nothing much, it seems. Nothing from the Albion in the first 12 minutes.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm listening on seagulls player and it works fine apart from some weird clicky noise that sounds like a squirrel eating a nut every 10 seconds... very annoying

That noise is the live chat, everytime someone adds a post a squirrel gets a nut, you can stop the nuts somewhere by muting something somewhere, mail the peoples that run the squirrels they will tell you how to stop it.

Like a gnawing noise, I had it for a while too..

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
City have had two shots already, which is two more than they had in an earlier match this season.

I cannot read what is going on from the game from the radio commentary. Nothing much, it seems. Nothing from the Albion in the first 12 minutes.

What radio commentary ??

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
That noise is the live chat, everytime someone adds a post a squirrel gets a nut, you can stop the nuts somewhere by muting something somewhere, mail the peoples that run the squirrels they will tell you how to stop it.

Like a gnawing noise, I had it for a while too..

it was doing my nut in, excuse the pun but glad i got you guys to show me the error of my ways :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here