Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol city sold out?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Standing outside the ticket office last night, listening to the Dumbwaiters, (superb by the way), there were a whole host of people being turned away, trying to get a seat for the Brizzle City game.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
This makes it necessary to keep logging into the site as these tickets can be put up for sale at any time and you have to look through individual areas to check on any new availability.

Can't even get into the page for that game now - just says "sold out". :cry:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
It's not looking good. Hardly surprising that this will be a popular game. Work commitments make it really hard fir me to get to Brighton so the late opportunity to get to this game was really. Having got to all of the home playoffs in the last 4 years and the away playoff at Sheffield it would have been nice to see us (hopefully) finally promoted. I've only managed to get to 6 of the Northern games this year. My only possible chance now is a home ticket via a friend at Villa

How many seats have been allocated to the Carrot Crunchers away section?

1358 which could be some of S1A, S1B and S1C or S1A, S1B and S1C minus the segregation. Either way, we have pretty much sold up to the other edges of this area so apart from them not taking their allocation, I can't see many, if any more for home fans.

FWIW I think that's quite a small allocation for them and I'm sure they will have no issues in selling it out. They may well have a lot to play for still at this time.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
How many seats have been allocated to the Carrot Crunchers away section?

Bristol is a cool, thriving, metropolitan city with an identity all of it's own. It is also not isolated from other urban areas (unlike, say, Norwich or Ipswich).

Calling them carrot crunchers seems a little odd to me.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For those without a ticket but want the atmosphere, would Dicks be open during the game (or the outside bar)? Thinking that those without could at least sit outside with a radio and then join the party when the gates open at the end. Even bring a picnic and sit on the grass. If you walk into the north concourse they'll presume you were in another stand. You could even get in to the stand to see the team do a lap of honour.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
For those without a ticket but want the atmosphere, would Dicks be open during the game (or the outside bar)? Thinking that those without could at least sit outside with a radio and then join the party when the gates open at the end. Even bring a picnic and sit on the grass. If you walk into the north concourse they'll presume you were in another stand. You could even get in to the stand to see the team do a lap of honour.

With 30000 there already, I don't think that the club will want to have even more people clogging up public transport.

Nice idea though.

The atmosphere in Brighton will be excellent wherever you are. Get down to a city centre pub!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With 30000 there already, I don't think that the club will want to have even more people clogging up public transport.

Nice idea though.

The atmosphere in Brighton will be excellent wherever you are. Get down to a city centre pub!
Yeah, but when City score in the 85th min to make it 5:1 5000 walk out saying we're doomed.
Yes the atmos will be brilliant in town, but nothing like the Amex.
PS I'm a ST holder so I'm alright Jack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here