Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City... chances of fixture change?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Without getting too far ahead of ourselves... That's a very good point!
Potentially us and/or Newcastle would get a later switch date to say a 5.30pm Saturday, Sunday or the Monday.

It could still be a decider though. If we're four to six points clear with two games left, a win/draw would see us up. Not saying that will happen but it could do (and is the situation we are in currently).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And another thing. With the five week advance notice, we will know on March 10 (five weeks before the Easter games) on which day we will get promoted as Sky will only move that game.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Just to piggyback on to the Qs in this thread:

1) Is Sunday 30th an option here do you think? (I hope not)
2) Will the tickets make it to general sale? (obviously no crystal ball here, but what was the situation with the Derby home game last year?)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If we are to be promoted, I want it to be on the final whistle at the Amex - not sat in front of TV watching Huddersfield/Newcastle/Other drop points the day after we've played Bristol City on TV on the Friday. I mean we'd all take promotion however it comes - but those scenes we all saw at the Riverside last year are what we want, right?

Please Sky, don't pull this forward to the Friday night.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I suspect it's pretty much nailed on to be moved. Sky will want all of the top 3 on TV to ensure they don't miss a side winning promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here