Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brisconti new player

Is this Roberto Bisconti, formerly of Aberdeen? There were all sorts of shenanigans regarding money owed to Aberdeen, etc, after he left, but I'm not sure what the resolution (if there was any) of the saga was.

He is a tough-tackling midfielder, this Bisconti, if that's him. Not a bad signing, I would have thought, but I don't think he will exactly light up the south coast. Could be the sort of midfield rock we could do with, though. A tidy enough player.

ZedSeagull, if you're reading this - you could probably let us know a little more about him. Any ideas?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Bisconti was an outstanding player at Aberdeen and could really have played for either of the old firm with ease, as it happened he was not owed any money by Aberdeen, but from a certain viewpoint it seems that he wanted his contract terminated so that he could move on so decided to do a Van-Hoijdonk. Towards the end of his time at Aberdeen he also stopped trying and was seen to laugh when he got sent off just before his departure, which really peed the fans off because he was a hero. He was also Aberdeens highest payed player on £6000 a week, but that wasnt quite enough for Bisco and went on to publically criticsise Aberdeen for their lack of vision in the transfer market, the same vision that basically was bankrupting them paying players like Bisco mega bucks in the first place.

He attracted a lot of interest from the premiership mid-tablers but surprisingly turned down a deal with Derby County and Fenerbache. He was at Forrest on trial and would have been offered a contract but could not agree terms, and that is the problem with Mr Bisconti as he and his agent have over inflated opinions of their worth.

He went to Bucherest for a while where surprise surprise fell out over money and is back with Standard Liege (I think) no doubt falling out over money again.

McGhee was interested in taking him on trial at Millwall but that fell through.

He is available in January, but I think we would be based to steer well clear, as he aint a team player and in the slightest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here