Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring on the Elephant Man

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Lets get Dowie on the case. No losers like Southgate or Taylor, too Negative, might as well get Wilkins back if your gonna settle on a useless git

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" I am not an Animal I am a Human Being ".

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Wilkins

Wilkins says he ll be back in a shot, mug, maybe dowie comes with an elephant gun, theres a shot for wilkins

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I'd rather have Poyet than Dowie, but think he would still be a pretty decent appointment.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
If we are getting a top notch stadium we need a top draw manager and team, someone who does not take positives in 4 nil hidings. quite a few bafoons on the phone-in bigging up wilkins, chumps. Bargain basement manager, in the reduced items bin with Mclaren, wise and gregory.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If we are getting a top notch stadium we need a top draw manager and team, someone who does not take positives in 4 nil hidings. quite a few bafoons on the phone-in bigging up wilkins, chumps. Bargain basement manager, in the reduced items bin with Mclaren, wise and gregory.

That'd be the same Steve Mclaren who is currently doing fantastically well in Dutch football management.

zakura

Nov 3, 2009
Wilkins got us to seventh but had to bring players in on loan to get there. He then had to leave his youngsters out and they have been going downhill since.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
best thing we ever did sack wilkins, now he can work his crap negative magic at dirty southampton, fits in well there they are wasters too.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here