Bring back the Hinsh OFFICIAL campaign thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After Saturdays humiliating and embarrassing thrashing at Hull it is obvious that Magoo has lost the support of the team and the fans and before we have another winter of discontent he must be sacked preferably before Shrewsbury dump us out of the Carling Cup.
It's time that potless pillock Dick Tight actually did something right for the club and he MUST sack Magoo immediately and also sack his useless sidekick Bob 'What is it I actually do apart from hold a clipboard' Booker. Once these pair of clowns have gone then it is time to give the job to the two Albion legends Martin Hinshelwood and Dean Wilkins.
With Marvellous Martin and Dynamite Dean in charge I can certainly smell a play off challenge at the very least with the team playing exciting attacking football and not the dross that Magoo serves up.
This is far more important than a tinpot stadium decision and we need to start a 'We want the Hinsh' campaign as soon as possible

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ernest said:
Bob 'What is it I actually do apart from hold a clipboard' Booker.

:lolol: :lolol:

brilliant stuff

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing Deano in charge if only to bring back those wicked corners we used to take.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
what a knob

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ernest on 02/06/2004[/i] [i]Originally posted by Rangdo said:
Top bloke. I'll forgive him the small mistake he made with Hinshelwood. Long may his reign continue.

Followed by Ernest
I'd hate to see what you call a big mistake :angry: :angry: :angry:
So correct me if I'm wrong, but you were actually implying back then that having Hinsh as manager was a big mistake. Now you want him back as manager.

Good logic.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Everest said:
So correct me if I'm wrong, but you were actually implying back then that having Hinsh as manager was a big mistake. Now you want him back as manager.

Good logic.

The way some wind ups fly over some people heads is quite disturbing dont you think?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Albion Dan said:
The way some wind ups fly over some people heads is quite disturbing dont you think?
You think I don't know that?

Ern was probably the brains behind THIS Peugeot ad

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports