Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring a scarf to Southampton

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
As we will be taking a bumper crowd down to st marys (as usual) , how about if everyone brings a scarf to wave .

I think everyone will agree we really need to show that we are behind Gus 100% and waving our scarfs around while singing 'Gus poyets blue and white army' for 10+ minutes would be a great way to show our support for him .

Would be some spectacle to see 3000+ spinning blue and white scarfs high in the air whilst singing at the top of our voices .

just an idea , thoughts ?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Brilliant!

NSC will buy 17,000 balloons too.

i am sure amazon will have blue and white scarves , which if we go by the link will help NSC .

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'll twirl mine!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
As we will be taking a bumper crowd down to st marys (as usual) , how about if everyone brings a scarf to wave .

I think everyone will agree we really need to show that we are behind Gus 100% and waving our scarfs around while singing 'Gus poyets blue and white army' for 10+ minutes would be a great way to show our support for him .

Would be some spectacle to see 3000+ spinning blue and white scarfs high in the air whilst singing at the top of our voices .

just an idea , thoughts ?

Bloody brilliant idea - and I think this would look even better if we could also adopt this at home games too - would re-create similar scenes of the flags at the Donnie game and would look great IMO :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blue n white scarf twirling eh? That'll wind the buggers right up, won't it?!

Count me in. :clap2:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
great idea! make it look even more like our cup final...

do you really care what they think ? get involved , if we get enough numbers this could be one hell of an away trip .

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why can't we have this in the north stand every home game aswell, we need more of an atmosphere and more colour !

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I have a blue and white scarf(old one), but normally on away days take the green and black new scarfs.or I could just bring both :)

The more the merrier !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'd love to see this happen but there dpes appear to be a lack of appetite for it in the past amongst Albion fans.

Come on people, everyone's got one, it's a sussex bye-law after all. Just don't leave it at home, bring it to EVERY game, and lets be the 1st ground in the country to do this continental custom on a regular basis. That's if it's ok with all the anti-NSK types who hate anything that's "copied" or cloned from elsewhere? And I have to say, I have seen scarf-waving at European games so we're probably not allowed to do as it's cringe-worthy, naff, copying Palace...:bla::bla::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here