Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Brilliant! Nice.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The programme is very well worth a watch for any Fast Show fans. Superb format with a mix of the cast talking about how the cast met an worked together, how the various characters were developed, several classic clips and a lot of the characters ‘as they are now’. Some poignancy too as they talk about Caroline - including one beautiful moment involving one of the characters (I won’t spoil it but brought a tear to my eye).

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I remember a Fast Show live tour at some point which I went to see at the Brighton Centre - anyone know the year?

2002 and I still have the programme

E55C5961-4D74-4AE5-8095-C88FB406EF82.jpeg

Jul 7, 2003
The programme is very well worth a watch for any Fast Show fans. Superb format with a mix of the cast talking about how the cast met an worked together, how the various characters were developed, several classic clips and a lot of the characters ‘as they are now’. Some poignancy too as they talk about Caroline - including one beautiful moment involving one of the characters (I won’t spoil it but brought a tear to my eye).

Have to agree, that final tribute to Caroline Aherne was unexpectedly poignant and beautifully executed.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Anyone know how to watch on repeat or catch up? Scanned the internet to no avail.

Good website saying no repeats scheduled and nothing on You Tube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here