Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton's Roberto De Zerbi drawing attention of Europe's top clubs

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I can't wait for the ref to give a perfectly acceptable decision against us, Im gonna sign:-

"I was right De Zerbi's shite".
Can’t wait for the inevitable love in with Rob and Pep french kissing and whispering sweet nothings tonight in front of the West Stand, one of Potters finest hours apparently daring to over celebrate that wonderful victory over Shiteh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t wait for the inevitable love in with Rob and Pep french kissing and whispering sweet nothings tonight in front of the West Stand, one of Potters finest hours apparently daring to over celebrate that wonderful victory over Shiteh
Pepsi is 12 goals behind Arsenal and The Zerbi needs the season to end.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My somewhat negative prediction of what lays ahead is that RDZ will (in his mind) reluctantly stay, this won’t bode well and a run of bad results towards Christmas will see him relieved of his duties….. I know shocking eh
Ha! Heretically the same thought had crossed my mind too. A few months ago I was scared that he'd leave us in the summer - now I'm scared in case he doesn't!

Ok, I don't really mean that. I go round in circles a bit. Like everybody else I've been a bit depressed since the Wolves/Roma Cup defeats, and I also know that really I've no right to be as historically this is our greatest era and this will still go down as a great season what with our (first ever) Euro exploits. Got to remember Archer, Hereford, Gillingham, etc etc.

However I can't help indulging in a bit of wistful 'What Iffery?' when thinking of how the end this season could have been shaping up, and the fact that it is petering out a bit IS disappointing and is clouding my judgement somewhat. In fact it's clouding it to the extent that I'm a bit worried about next season - could we struggle? Transfer-wise can we keep on pulling rabbits out of hats?

Last edited:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Strikes me Bayern still view Alonso as there man long term and are playing the waiting game for him. The Barca job it seems they never wanted Xavi to go. Pool have eyes on Slot which in terms of style of play makes more sense that RDZ. Only job is the Utd one potentially tbh or something back in Italy.
I hope he stays as I’m sure I mentioned but is the energised RDZ of year 1 and he shows all the big clubs who didn’t take a chance on him that they missed out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here