Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's head of security THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Just phoned the ticket office and couldn't get me and my son a ticket in the west stand for sat, despite me being on the database and being able to prove my young son lives with me AT THE SAME HOVE ADDRESS, and lots of tickets left. Apparently it's all down to the paranoid 'head of security'. Whoever this bloke is, he's costing the club money, goodwill and potential future fans. He's already cost them dough after the entirely uneccessary slashing of FC United's allocation, I think he should come out and explain himself.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is your son on the database?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
seems a bit odd , are you both white members ? think this came up a while ago and the solution was to pay £10 for the white membership scheme . Saying that if you are already on the database that would suggest you have had tickets before, very strange.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
I'm on the database but my son isn't, he's only ever borrowed a mate's season ticket in the past. Will try the e-mail. Are some people saying the head of security is beyond criticism?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I can understand why we'd not sell to adults not on the DB for this game, but not selling to a kid with an adult on the database does seem a bit harsh to me...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There you go. Get your son on the database and you may have more luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here