Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
FatboyTim said:
REMEMBER, "HORTON'S HEROES VOL 2" WAS NEVER RELEASED!
HE'S ONLY GOT HALF A SEASON IN HIM.

The second half of that season was released! It was called Jeff Wood's what a CHISLA!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
DECAFE Matt said:

I remember them. The team that hosted our celebration party last time we were in this division. Very nice of them too. It was quite a celebration.

And we won, with a Watto free-kick - remember those anyone? I've still got the Argus from that game - Peter Taylor praising Paul Watson as good enough for the Premiership!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Oi scott you should no we have been playing poor,but are still up there and we are improving fast now although a fair few injurys.

Lets face it,its a marathon not a sprint and we all no you will be dropping down before long.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Why do you live in Chelmsford but support Port Vale?,

I expect you do every home game to!!
Then again,there is never a rush to get to the ground as its never been full since it was built

I suppose a rivalry has to start somewhere.

Half my mates over here in California are from Biddulph - Vale country must be very scintillating eh ?

Oh yeah, and my response to this promising goad from the mighty division-toppers is; please desist, I believe you are mistaken.

There, I've said it :yawn:

Last edited:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Where is Potty Vale anyway and do they make Pottys there, When James Alexander Gordon reads the footy scores and he says Port Vale 0 Whoever 5 I think to myself WHERE THE FCUK IS Port Vale, I cant find it on the map, Would someone please enlighten me.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
up by stoke , anyway scott - if that is your real name , down here ,december , top of the table clash , albion top of the league at the end of the night :bigwave: port vale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here