Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I took a snap of it today with our club badge in the foreground:

BrightonWheel.jpg

Terrific picture that, great SNAPPING!

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
I have to admit we have been on it prior to the West Ham game. Very disappointing - you can see the roof of the Pavillion and the station, the Marina, the Piers, the racecourse and lots of flats etc. No Amex of course.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have to admit we have been on it prior to the West Ham game. Very disappointing - you can see the roof of the Pavillion and the station, the Marina, the Piers, the racecourse and lots of flats etc.

Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Brighton Wheel? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest swinging majestically across the plains? ???

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
well, may i ask what you were expecting to see out of a brighton wheel? Sydney opera house, perhaps? The hanging gardens of babylon? Herds of wildebeest swinging majestically across the plains? ???

basil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I was thinking of giving this a go on Saturday, until I realised it was 25 quid for a family of four.
So I checked on here for the buzz and no one has thought it was worthy of comment in the last three weeks. Sounds like leave this one to the tourists then. Any dissenters ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports