****Brighton vs Wigan Offical Match Day Wheel LOOSE Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tonight was all about the result. Maybe a corner has been turned.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Just checked the table - this place would have gone into a nuclear meltdown if we had lost.

We'd have been 23rd.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
FT 1-0. Great to finally get a victory but the second half seemed to be a bit of a backwards step.

I think that any 1-0 lead would be nervy for a team that hadn't won for over 2 months - confidence would've been shattered!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
oh thank ****, the winless run is over :albion2: :bhasign: :rave: :rave: :rave::albion2::albion2::albion2::):):):bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::rave::rave::clap2::clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion:

but unfortunately, wigan aren't too great and pressured us, so i still think Hyypia out, but I'm starting to climb the fence.

Last edited:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Played so well at Bournemouth and got sod all...tonight was pretty poor but 3 points... we just need some confidence and then we'll see if we are any good

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A win to nil, you can only beat what's in front of you, and other tired but entirely accurate clichés.

A solid win and big improvement in that we won, didn't concede, and sounded fairly solid on the radio. I think we'll know more with the "back from the game" thread.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They were one pressuring team to play against with a great touch to them. Gladly they were pants at the back and couldn't finish for shit. Very pleased. And nippy.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought the performance was very 'Barry Lloyd'. Still a victory, and a reminder of the smokey old east terrace, can't complain.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Fantastic result. Clean sheet, and by the sounds if it had to dig in. I think the team will take more away from this then just 3 points...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports