Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Southampton match thread

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So glad I signed up to Seagull Player, reminds me of listening to Wheeltappers and Shunters Club. Norman Collier eat your heart out

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So glad I signed up to Seagull Player, reminds me of listening to Wheeltappers and Shunters Club. Norman Collier eat your heart out

the highlights and interviews are Ok
can you get radio sussex........silly me coarse you can

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
When you think of previous years performances in preseason against the likes of Chelsea and Spurs then it looks like we've taken a big step back. The lack of any urgency in the transfer market seems to have taken its toll. It also seems as if Sami's ideas on the training ground have left us poor at the back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3-1

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gtfi

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1-3 LuaLua , is the comeback about to happen ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I was tempted to go tonight until I saw Hypia's comments playing down the match as any kind of significant contest. Clearly his view has spread to the players and provided an entirely flat performance for the poor sods who have paid to watch this.

The last friendly of pre-season - especially in front of your own fans - should be a full rehearsal for the first game proper, in my opinion. We don't seem any closer to a first choice XI or a well-drilled system than we did a month ago. But I guess that's what comes with doing so much of your business late in pre-season.

Oh hang on, GOAL! Forget what I said, we're going up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here