Brighton vs scum...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It could be chaos transport wise unless extra trains

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If any of their fans are enochlophobic they should probably be giving this game a miss. I wouldn't want Palace fans passing out in our luxurious padded seats, making the place look messy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It means an earlier than normal start time from Essex for me. Otherwise no probs.

It'll be streamed somewhere for sure.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Blackburn v Burnley also on the same day, I'd imagine if Sky were to go for a fixture it'd be that one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace will stroll into town and come with all the bravado and arrogance fitting of their tinpot status,they are long overdue a damn good hiding by The Albion,i sincerely hope they go down to 10 men within the first 15 minutes,and are wiped off the face of the earth,by an Albion side that are due a big win-6-1.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace will stroll into town and come with all the bravado and arrogance fitting of their tinpot status,they are long overdue a damn good hiding by The Albion,i sincerely hope they go down to 10 men within the first 15 minutes,and are wiped off the face of the earth,by an Albion side that are due a big win-6-1.

F**king superb, and in the words of the classic Verve song,
The drugs don't work !!!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Why must you credit them with the one goal?!! We ought to be able to keep a clean sheet for this fixture.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
F**king superb, and in the words of the classic Verve song,
The drugs don't work !!!

The drugs that Richard Ashcroft was singing about were drugs taken by his dying mum of cancer not about drugs that get you high
But as you're a dumbo you wouldn't know that I suppose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here