Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Luton

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
When are we going to realise that Virgo is not a centre forward. What a waste of time putting him up there for the last twenty minutes. Bottom four in the league perhaps we should take that now better than going down bottom of the league in May. We will be lucky to sell 2000 season tickets next year average gate 2500 - 3000.

eggshell blonde

Oct 21, 2007
Portslade
Bloody Hell i`ve had it with this team, dont know about the manager but remind me again what Dean White`s credentials are! Hastings Utd wasnt it? Seriously, who thought that was a good idea?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Someone posted a thread about very little difference between Div 3 and Div 4and tonight was a good example. They are a mid table Div 4 team and we are in a relegation battle, so shouldn't expect much difference.

They get roughly the same crowds, have roughly the same resources and players that are lower league journeymen with the occasional ex-Championship player in the mix.

We are basically two very similar clubs. No surprises in the result. We seem to be better away from the boiling and angry pressure pot that has become Withdean.

I fancy us to go there and win 2-0. Wembley here we come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here