Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] brighton vs derby in Premier League under 21 league today at 2pm

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sure he read your comments about Stockdale's lack of confidence and went there for that very reason.
Hope Walton doesn't get beaten by a cross near his 6 yard line or we are stuffed with only Ankers left.

Have you noticed how the poll is going so I am not the only one concerned as opinion seems to be divided. Without wishing to labour a point the 1 save of Waltons is 1 more than Stockdale has achieved so far.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Have you noticed how the poll is going so I am not the only one concerned as opinion seems to be divided. Without wishing to labour a point the 1 save of Waltons is 1 more than Stockdale has achieved so far.

Today it is (who knows about training), stockdale made more than 1 save on Saturday though.
Is this a case of you desperately trying to prove a point that was wrong in the first place

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

:ffsparr::shootself

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Was Jordon Ibe playing for Derby? Or any of their new youngsters?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Other than the block he did vs Brentford and the shot low down in the second half then.....

Thought Walton looked shaky today and his decision making wasn't the best, but he immediately recognised that and chastised himself, when he should have gone for one. Great prospect but not quite ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here