Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v USG

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We’ll clearly qualify for Europe soon. If drawn against them, would we be ok to play USG given TB’s ownership?

Yes, UEFA have allowed RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg to play against each other in the Europa League. Both are owned by Red Bull but have different boards and chairman. Tony may be the majority shareholder of USG but he isn’t the chairman so there should be no problem if we both end up in the same European competition.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Karbownik and Weir look promising for us so far.

Bit surprised to see Karbownik featuring, TBH. And Weir for that matter, after an injury ridden season on loan that never took off. Still, it's interesting to see what they can do - pre-season's a chance for everyone, I guess

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Karbownik and Weir look promising for us so far.
Hmmm karb frustrating as ever for me. Seems to have the ingredients ie pace and power but has a mistake in him and ball retention not always the best. We may need him this season so interesting.

Weir looks comfortable and mature.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Adingra is going to be excellent for USG this season

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Only Steele is wearing correct number.

23 Steele
7 March
30 Offiah
2 Dunk
28 Clarke
11 Cucurella
49 Weir
26 Lallana
22 Krabownik
43 Enciso
29 Welbeck

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Where is Connoly ?? is the in the second half team?

Who were the latecomers who didn't make tonight ? I'm guessing Big Bob, AliMac, Caicedo and Mwepu. Also Mitoma not featured and Jacob still injured ?

I would guess that with all that lot incoming, if you don't make the 22 tonight there isn't a great chance of you featuring this season :shrug:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Of the newer faces (to most of us anyway) I thought Weir, Karbownik, Adingra and Ensico looked promising on that first half evidence. Love how direct Adingra looked at times. The best player in that first half IMO.

Not sure about Offiah and Clarke though.

Good run out first and foremost to shake a few cobwebs off. Interesting to see Undav in the 2nd half.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hope we don't regret loaning him. Always suprised that players aren't given a bit of time in training before being loaned out.

No choice. Visa issue? Or that’s what online said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hope we don't regret loaning him. Always suprised that players aren't given a bit of time in training before being loaned out.

I thought we loaned him out for WP reasons?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Who were the latecomers who didn't make tonight ? I'm guessing Big Bob, AliMac, Caicedo and Mwepu. Also Mitoma not featured and Jacob still injured ?

I would guess that with all that lot incoming, if you don't make the 22 tonight there isn't a great chance of you featuring this season :shrug:
International late reporters :

Mac Allister
Caicedo
Trossard
Mitoma
Sanchez
Mwepu
Sarmiento
Duffy
( Connolly - not sure if he was an international this summer )

Loans imminent :

Richards
Jenks
Sima

Sale negotiations :

Østigård

??? :

Andone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here