Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Leicester

BrightonLoyal

Apr 1, 2020
Sky were due to show Chelsea v West Ham at 2pm on Sunday but that game has been moved to the Saturday now as Chelsea play in the Champions League next week so showing our game instead

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's live at the Amex as well, how odd.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A result (of sorts). I'm yomping back from the MUFF on Sunday with the doris and a couple of chums post air-show. I could have been selfish, insisting we all leave early so I have half a chance of making the 2pm KO. As it stands, I'll be more amenable to a leisurely exit involving a decent breakfast somewhere, then finding a Sky pub somewhere along the way where I can cut loose with a few shandies and watch the game, being as I am not on driving duty.

Yeah. That works.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's live at the Amex as well, how odd.

:ffsparr:

How can it be live live on Sky and at the AMEX ? It can only be one or the other. They can't be in two places at once.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Apart from this weeks midweek games, West Ham have played 14 consecutive Premier Leagues fixtures on a Sunday...

Probably pleased for the novelty of a Saturday 3pm kick-off

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

How can it be live live on Sky and at the AMEX ? It can only be one or the other. They can't be in two places at once.

It's only live once apparently according to Sky. Yet if I watch it from my seat in the WSU but then glance at SkyGo on my phone I can watch it live again. What gives?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's only live once apparently according to Sky. Yet if I watch it from my seat in the WSU but then glance at SkyGo on my phone I can watch it live again. What gives?

If I knew the Albion were playing live at the AMEX I would go to the match instead. I just thought Sky was the only place I could watch it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Leicester look truly awful this season. We are bound to make hard work out of this.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If I knew the Albion were playing live at the AMEX I would go to the match instead. I just thought Sky was the only place I could watch it.

Perhaps if we turned up at the Amex we could download the game from the cloud, but that may not be considered blue sky thinking.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leicester look truly awful this season. We are bound to make hard work out of this.

Watching the United game. Rodgers looks worried, crowd are flat, Leicester’s defence looks shocking.

As I was typing though Madison hit a sweet free kick and nearly scored. You can’t rule out anyone in the Premier League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Schrödinger's football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here