Brighton v Aston Villa Mon 3 March 1980

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone out there know the score of this Div 1 fixture back in the 80's at the Goldstone? Also West Ham v Brighton Sat 29 Aug (Div 1) at Upton Park? Any help would be much appreciated, have a couple of old programmes to give to friends and trying to find the score with no luck trawling the net.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
1-1 draw. Clarke got our goal. The team was, Clarke, Foster, Gregory, Horton, Lawrenson, Mc Nab, Moseley, O'Sullivan, Suddaby, Ward, Williams. Sub was Stevens. The gate was 23,377

Last edited:

smelly

May 23, 2004
Does anyone out there know the score of this Div 1 fixture back in the 80's at the Goldstone? Also West Ham v Brighton Sat 29 Aug (Div 1) at Upton Park? Any help would be much appreciated, have a couple of old programmes to give to friends and trying to find the score with no luck trawling the net.

West Ham 1-1 BHA. Think Mc Nab scored for us(from memory).

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
1-1 draw. Clarke got our goal. The team was, Clarke, Foster, Gregory, Horton, Lawrenson, Mc Nab, Moseley, O'Sullivan, Suddaby, Ward, Williams. Sub was Stevens. The gate was 23,377

I think I know who you are...MICKY ADAMS????? The players may be right but, if listed in the traditional way, only Adams could come up with a formation like that!

I'd go for Moseley
Gregory foster Suddaby Willaims
Horton McNab Lawrenson
Ward & Clarke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports