[Albion] Brighton still 6/1 to go down ....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
The bookies trust the tracker. Newcastle have a horrible run to come.

The bookies do seem to like us. We're 6/4 favourites to win tomorrow with Southampton 2/1, which I do find very generous considering our recent form. The draw is 5/2 which also seems generous.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think I've lost some £300 betting on Brighton to score 1,5+ goals in a lot of games this season. Made up for those losses elsewhere, but still... TOMORROW IT IS HAPPENING THOUGH.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Think I've lost some £300 betting on Brighton to score 1,5+ goals in a lot of games this season. Made up for those losses elsewhere, but still... TOMORROW IT IS HAPPENING THOUGH.

Siri, show me an example of a mug punter

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Why do you care? You don’t even support the Albion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Did you do it today [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Did you do it today [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]?

Yup. No big money, just ca £25. Found decent 3.20 odds at Betway so in hindsight I perhaps should have gone a bit higher. Earned £250 on the Leicester game though so cant be unhappy with the results so far today.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yup. No big money, just ca £25. Found decent 3.20 odds at Betway so in hindsight I perhaps should have gone a bit higher. Earned £250 on the Leicester game though so cant be unhappy with the results so far today.
y

Good for you, Swanny, that should keep you in pizzas for a few days.

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
17 to 1 seems ridiculously high. I'm very confident we will be ok, but 17 to 1? I could go on to describe the various merits of us, Fulham and Newcastle, but that seems double the real probability. Maybe I'm underestimating the GIH but Newcastle have players coming back and if we lose any one of five or six players to injury we become much weakened. Worth a 20 quid worst case misery bet I reckon (I'm assuming Fulham will finish above Newcastle)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Regardless of what happens in the relegation battle... Yes I'm sure you should give the money to me instead...

Welcome to the world of the arse-kicking contest with the one-legged man. ??? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports