Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton. Stand or Fall

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Looks superb. Can’t wait to see it. Where/how is it going to be released/shown?

Its released in September (see : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tory-rise-near-extinction-Premier-League.html )
I guess there will be a limited theatrical release (so presumably lots of showings in Brighton cinemas) and then to (one of the ) streaming services. Maybe Sky or BT will pick it up.

UPDATE: Looking at other threads. Sounds like Sky have picked it up and it will be - part of Sky/Now TV Documentaries in September.

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Its released in September (see : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...tory-rise-near-extinction-Premier-League.html )
I guess there will be a limited theatrical release (so presumably lots of showings in Brighton cinemas) and then to (one of the ) streaming services. Maybe Sky or BT will pick it up.
But i'm sure someone on here will have the specifics.

An NSC screening?

Hire the Duke of Yorks?

All go for a swim together afterwards? Maybe a massage together?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was Ashworth in that ? Explains what he was filming in Rockwater when someone I know saw him there with a camera during his Newcastle ‘interview’ stuff over Christmas

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Love this kind of thing and is the big benefit of modern technology for me. Loads of niche films can be made with relatively low cost equipment and distributed easily as well. I've been a small part of some retro computer films which were similar style with talking heads and old footage and made on budgets less than £100000. Loads of feature length documentaries on Youtube made by amateurs which aren't bad and then things like this which are made to a much higher standard but probably still much cheaper than Indie films from decades ago. I do know the main cost is normally clearance for footage which was around £1000 per minute I think. Hopefully it was easier to get clearance en masse for footage as I do prefer these films to have a lot of that rather than just 99% talking heads.

Looks very promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here