Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Apparently the midfielder said to be flying in from the continent to discuss a move to Palace is Guedioura from...erm....Nottingham Forest.

Forest have got his replacement lined up :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Delusions of Grandeur.

Most of the money your scummy club will get from your one season in the top flight (that is your customary stay isn't it?) will be to re-build that shithole of a 'stadium' you are in before half of it is condemned. You have less financial muscle than you think-especially next season when Wurzel's glory boys make a hasty return to The Championship and you're stuck with massive wages and a return to 12,000 season tickets. You do realise that the £120M doesn't all come at once don't you? Your creditors will find out soon enough, as they always do when you don't pay them.

I'm interested what extra income you think you're going to get? Of course, it'll be from the millions of replica shirts you'll be selling in Asia, silly me not to have seen the obvious. I think Leicester City had the same ideas.

You fluked it into the Premier League and for that you currently have bragging rights. However, history tells us that you will feck up financially in double quick time and you'll be back to the ass end of The Championship quicker than you can say 'We owe how much'?

Now run along sonny-the grown ups are talking.

I think deadline days getting to you Brian :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think deadline days getting to you Brian :)

Not at all, although delusions of grandeur appear to be affecting you lot.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Better at getting penaltys than Wilf .

Da da da da, diving winker. I'd almost forgotten you had a bigger cheat than Zaha previously. He turned in some hilarious performances I recall with the arched back triple roll etc

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Da da da da, diving winker. I'd almost forgotten you had a bigger cheat than Zaha previously. He turned in some hilarious performances I recall with the arched back triple roll etc

Hes got it off to a fine art , Wilf has a lot to learn . Ive heard aj has indeed returned :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here