Brighton pubs for liverpool game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
The King and queen say they are showing it, plenty of room in there and quite a good atmosphere as it gets pretty packed with Albion for a big game.

PORTSLADESEAGULL

1983 ALL OVER AGAIN
Feb 18, 2012
PORTSLADE
Blue Lagoon in Hove has a sports bar with 5 screens showing the match tomorrow - great atmosphere - get there early as it will probably be rammed by 4.30 - great food aswell including buy a Sunday roast and get a Sunday roast for half price

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What's the bet that most pubs are full of Liverpool fans who are Brighton born and bred!?

:rant:

That's why I would never watch a brighton game in town centre against a top premier league side full of know it all plastics that really know nothing supporting Chelsea man utd Liverpool arsenal so embarrassing

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Constant Service in hanover should be showing it....they tend to show albion games in there

Good shout TL. They'll deffo show it tomorrow (although having said that, anybody fancying this option should give 'em a bell between now & KO).

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
i live about 20 seconds away on southampton street, but to be honest i'm hungover and can't be f***ed going outside!

I know that feeling all too well! Still, at least you've plenty of time to sober up before doing it all again tomorrow. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports