Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton/ Palace late 70's early 80's

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
More like 40 years ago for the early stuff.

We also did a few weekenders away.
As well as some holidays.

Lloret de Mar was a good one.We met up with some Rangers fans (Spider) and had a few rucks.Must have been around 1981.
Bournemouth was another.Maybe a year later.
Nobody remembers these away days?

Lots of grandads now I suspect?

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Lloret de Mar was a good one.We met up with some Rangers fans (Spider) and had a few rucks.Must have been around 1981.

You're off your nut mate. Good luck!

Jan 30, 2008

tell us more:annoyed:
regards
DR

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Update: Got chatting to a Palace supporting guest this week, a guest cruising here onboard. When I told him I was Brighton his hatred came flooding out. About the same age as me & started going on about how they always "did" Brighton back in the day. Obviously I'm at work, so a diplomatic "Of course you did" was all I could politely reply given the circumstances.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Update: Got chatting to a Palace supporting guest this week, a guest cruising here onboard. When I told him I was Brighton his hatred came flooding out. About the same age as me & started going on about how they always "did" Brighton back in the day. Obviously I'm at work, so a diplomatic "Of course you did" was all I could politely reply given the circumstances.
must've been very hard to do that smudge, prob not in a good mood at the moment anyway ?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not too bad; home soon. Saw this slice in his Palace shirt & I couldn't resist asking which team he supported.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Keelhaul the ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here