Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton might sign Tero Mäntylä

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well that's good enough for me!

He is currently playing for the Bulgarian league champions, so it's a more credible sauce than FR. Then again I'd say that the contents of my hankey the last time I blew my nose was a more credible source than FR.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
http://kymppipaikka.fi/Suomalaiset-maailmalla/Tero-Mantyla-kiinnostaa-Englannissa

Translate this for us, Litmanen please!

(google trasnalte)
Tero Mäntylä interested in England

25/03/2014

Through a breakthrough in Bulgaria plays Tero Mäntylä may change clubs during the summer.

Bulgarialaismedian information, the Championship of England plays Brighton is interested in playing on the Ludogorets MÄNTYLÄ. Also, another club stopper, Georgi Terziev, are reported to Brighton in sight, but Mäntylä englantilaisseuran would be the first choice.

22-year-old has played in Bulgaria Mäntylä the top of the main series in the team this season, 15 of La Liga matches and one cup match, in addition to playing time has come in eight of the euro in the game. Europa League Ludogorets went up to 16 in the group. Mäntylä In March, the first call to Mixu Paatelainen A-team, but the debut Hungary match has not yet been seen.

Mäntylä has played in the past in England in 2008-10, when he represented Portsmouth. At the time, he seinäjokelaislähtöinen stopper, however, to play a reserve matches.

MÄNTYLÄ interested in club Brighton & Hove Albion are still in battle and camped on the rise at this time of England in the second First league in eighth place.

L

litmanen

Bulgarialaismedian information, the Championship of England plays Brighton is interested in playing on the Ludogorets MÄNTYLÄ. Also, another club stopper, Georgi Terziev, are reported to Brighton in sight, but Mäntylä englantilaisseuran would be the first choice.

According to the bulgarian media Brighton is also interested of Ludogorets other center back Georgi Terziev, but Mäntylä remains alternative number one.

MÄNTYLÄ interested in club Brighton & Hove Albion are still in battle and camped on the rise at this time of England in the second First league in eighth place.

Brighton are still fighting for promotion, and are eight in the table at the moment.

Last edited:

L

litmanen

And yes, Jari Litmanen was a great player, but there are many other players I like too. For example Zlatan and Wesley Sneijder, and my favourite english player has always been Alan Shearer :)

My late father was a huge footballfan too, and when it comes to England, I think his favourite was Southampton. He never called himself a Southampton-fan, but he talked about the team quite often. And according to my father, my grandfather used to like Tottenham and.........Crystal Palace :down:
But that was a long time ago.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Mantyla's current team, Ludogrets, are apparently considering selling him. He's Finnish. All signs point to fellowcountryman Sami Hyypia being the new Brighton manager...

2+2 = 5 = he'll definitely end up here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here