Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Live - Official Thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This is the thread for all your recommendations and reviews for this fantastic festival.

I highly recommend going to see my friend's band "70s cop" tonight at audio if you're into Incubus-style rock. Saw them a couple of weeks ago and they rocked.

I may pop along to the Robin Hood as there are a couple of Indie-Dance bands on there.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Zone 1: Kemptown
Zone 2: North Laines
Zone 3: South Laines
Zone 4: Hove

Why have they split two zones into the North and South Laines? What idiot organised that then?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is no South Laines, talk about confusing matters.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Zone 1: Kemptown
Zone 2: North Laines
Zone 3: South Laines
Zone 4: Hove

Why ahve they split two zones into the North and South Laines? What idiot organised that then?

I hadn't seen that :US::US::US:

Some goon that's not from Brighton obviously. Tempted to boycott the whole thing now. Think of all the student who will think that's what they're called now:wrong:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Anyhoo, I'm on a self imposed booze ban for a few weeks so I can't risk going to any of this. If I was it would be Gentlemen Starkey at Audio tonight.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Other than a handful of acts, most of the bands look a bunch of spoons. If that official website has one picture of a singer songwriter in black and white holding their guitar it has 100.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here