Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton Landmarks Lookout Tonight

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Keep up at the back , they’re back and louder than ever . Saturday was epic and I’ve heard parish has given them a front block of seats for tomorrow. Get in the block near them to tell them how you feel rather than spouting bile on here and the like .
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

**** off.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Keep up at the back , they’re back and louder than ever . Saturday was epic and I’ve heard parish has given them a front block of seats for tomorrow. Get in the block near them to tell them how you feel rather than spouting bile on here and the like .

So they don’t renew their season tickets, go on strike for 4 months, turn up for 1 game and then get preferential treatment for an away game with reduced capacity and you are crowing about it?

Lovely.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So they don’t renew their season tickets, go on strike for 4 months, turn up for 1 game and then get preferential treatment for an away game with reduced capacity and you are crowing about it?

Lovely.
Parish loves them so what do you expect .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Lovely.
Standard behaviour from a deeply sad individual.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Whilst the behaviour from Parish is exactly what I’d expect, I really thought that “normal” supporters would be outraged by it.

If this was going on at our club, Tony would be getting pelters from all angles. Thank goodness he’s no Steve Parish.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I know it doesn't tend to stop them but it'll be interesting to see how many of the chav brigade have actually got tickets for this game seeing as they don't even go to home games any more (until next season when they get the better seats).

Didn't think they needed tickets - we only have low turnstiles you know!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I do hope there are 100’s of extra police inconveniencing the Palace fans with body searches, etc tomorrow. Undoubtedly it will be seen as a badge of honour amongst the Palace vermin to get a flare/bird scarer in the stadium. Let’s hope the cctv is pointing at them all match.

I’d be more than happy to sponsor a copper for the evening.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There's only one person spouting bile on this thread, madam.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Interesting how little traffic there is on here about tomorrow's game. There is some, of course, but.....and very little from our guest posters :shrug::bounce::tumble:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So have the Always Ultras been up to any mischief in the night?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Go and read the thread on your own forum.

Hardly louder than ever you moron and funny how they chose the Home game to shitty Burnley to make their return and not one of the big clubs at home..

Hope they try and come down to Brighton today and take a picture like they did last season.

I heard there is a group of Albion fans waiting for them today and will go looking for them to see how fast they run. They might not even make it to the game tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did we survive?

If they did the only victim will be Brighton Council's clean up team.
There's no way they didn't do well from the club after their 'heroics' last year.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I heard there is a group of Albion fans waiting for them today and will go looking for them to see how fast they run. They might not even make it to the game tonight

I know it's wrong, but I hope that's true.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Go and read the thread on your own forum.

Hardly louder than ever you moron and funny how they chose the Home game to shitty Burnley to make their return and not one of the big clubs at home..

Hope they try and come down to Brighton today and take a picture like they did last season.

Blimey it's 1970's again

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it's wrong, but I hope that's true.

Equally wrong is my thought of how funny it would be seeing 2 sets of fans running in opposite directions.

Regards
SB.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

You idiot! Parish is shit scared of the scum.

They have something on him....and you know that! One day I'm sure we will find out what. Parish is caving in - again - to blackmail.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Can I just ask: will they be roaming around the city centre, causing criminal damage to property, letting off fireworks, acting like children, then complaining to the media that they're being treated like animals again, or is that all a bit 2017?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here