Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton JIHADI killed by US bombers in Syria

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You really are clueless, I also remember you telling us about Iraq's sunni majority, you're a clown :lolol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29735574

Had no idea Egypt had moved from Africa. Thanks from the heads-up.
As I am SURE that you know, FGM is statistically more common in African states.

Funnily enough, I remember you telling me that ISIS was a 'piddling little group' of little consequence not that long ago...but seriously, thanks for the news on Egypt moving from Africa.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Had no idea Egypt had moved from Africa. Thanks from the heads-up.

Funnily enough, I remember you telling me that ISIS was a 'piddling little group' of little consequence not that long ago...but seriously, thanks for the news on Egypt moving from Africa.

You said he should be looking for an African woman as it was an African rather than an Arab problem , so you're now trying to tell me that Egyptian's aren't Arabs because its on the African continent, does the same apply to Moroccans,Libyans,Tunisians, and Algerians ? Perhaps clown is not a strong enough term , congenital idiot is probably more suitable.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Morocco, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria have also left Africa??? wow.. people need to know this...thanks...!!

Oh, and plenty of Egyptians will argue that they are not Arabs. The Arab occupation came in the 7th century.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Morocco, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria have also left Africa??? wow.. people need to know this...thanks...!!

Oh, and plenty of Egyptians will argue that they are not Arabs. The Arab occupation came in the 7th century.

Deluded,simpleton,congenital idiot all are pretty much spot on :lolol:

PS You're even useless at doing a childish response, as evidenced by your 'hilarious' effort above.

Pps I forgot to add bottle job who has been found out :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im sorry you didnt realise those countries were in Africa nitwit. Not my issue.

Aw, youre still upset by it haha....your THIRD attempt to make a public statement.....excellent to know it still troubles you. It reminds me of the delicious glow it gave me on the night. Have a good grizzle about it, it may help to get it out of your system.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Plus he is looking for somebody who has had FGM performed on them. I think he is looking for an African woman, rather than an Arabic woman.

Are there no Muslims in Africa then Dave? FGM is a Muslim problem you knitwit.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Are there no Muslims in Africa then Dave? FGM is a Muslim problem you knitwit.

Its a problem in some muslim countries...certainly not all...
Statistically, you will find its more of an African tradition.

'FGM is concentrated in 27 countries in Africa, as well as in Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and practised to a lesser extent elsewhere in Asia and among diaspora communities around the world'

'FGM is also practised by animist groups, particularly in Guinea and Mali, and by Christians.[127] In Niger, for example, 55 percent of Christian women and girls have experienced FGM, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts'

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Its a problem in some muslim countries...certainly not all...
Statistically, you will find its more of an African tradition.

'FGM is concentrated in 27 countries in Africa, as well as in Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and practised to a lesser extent elsewhere in Asia and among diaspora communities around the world'

'FGM is also practised by animist groups, particularly in Guinea and Mali, and by Christians.[127] In Niger, for example, 55 percent of Christian women and girls have experienced FGM, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts'

Your point being what exactly? My fictional Muslim lonely heart Jihadi wants a woman with no clitoris...that makes him a mysogynist not a racist. Why could he not be seeking an African bride?

As usual you have tied yourself up in "right on" knots.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Regarding your fictional lonely heart advertisement....who said anything about being racist? You just told me that it FGM was a muslim problem. Ive shown you evidence that thats not quite the case. Ive not tied myself up in anything. Cheers.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Regarding your fictional lonely heart advertisement....who said anything about being racist? You just told me that it FGM was a muslim problem. Ive shown you evidence that thats not quite the case. Ive not tied myself up in anything. Cheers.

And you noted that Niger has a problem with Christian FGM which is interesting to note. I prefer to think my fictional Jihadi wants a Yemeni bride personally...or maybe he's not fussy who he marries so long as they have no clitoris. He might consider a Christian from Niger (willing to convert, obvs.)

What a strange fellow you are. It must be quite joyless sitting in Prague searching the web for prevalence rates of female genital mutilation and which groups practice it just to make a feeble point on a football forum.

Anyway. Carry on.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Are the US now making strikes against all the rebel groups in Syria now? Thought they were just targetting IS? This boy was supposedly with Al Nusra, a group that has been fighting Assad, and IS..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Are the US now making strikes against all the rebel groups in Syria now? Thought they were just targetting IS? This boy was supposedly with Al Nusra, a group that has been fighting Assad, and IS..

Whatever. He was taking part in Jihad and got chopped. Oh dear. What a pity. Never mind.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Whatever. He was taking part in Jihad and got chopped. Oh dear. What a pity. Never mind.

He was doing what a lot of people on NSC were asking our pilots to do not that long ago...fighting Assad...
Personally, I think the boy is an idiot, along with any that travel from the west, but he is doing what many here wanted our military to do.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

It's rare, but daveinprague is right on this one. FGM is a cultural problem, not a religious one.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It's rare, but daveinprague is right on this one. FGM is a cultural problem, not a religious one.

Just for interest...this excerpt from "Middle East Quarterly" article "is female genital mutilation a Muslim problem?"

"at the village level, those who commit the practice believe it to be religiously mandated. Religion is not only theology but also practice. And the practice is widespread throughout the Middle East. Many diplomats, international organization workers, and Arabists argue that the problem is localized to North Africa or sub-Saharan Africa,[4] but they are wrong. The problem is pervasive throughout the Levant, the Fertile Crescent, and the Arabian Peninsula, and among many immigrants to the West from these countries. Silence on the issue is less reflective of the absence of the problem than insufficient freedom for feminists and independent civil society to raise the issue."

So my Lovelorn Jihadi was perfectly reasonable in his request to find a bride with no clitoris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here