Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton introduce loyalty system for away games

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
From next season you will gets points for buying tickets the more points the better chance for tickets I.e palace Portsmouth etc . I preferred the queuing system in the goldstone days .

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Peace. Far out Man! :guitar:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Let the binfest begin, Pringles, Dr Pepper, reclining chair

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Let the binfest begin, Pringles, Dr Pepper, reclining chair

Not sure why there would be a binfest. Absolutly 100% the fairest way of doing things. Well played the club!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've long thought a loyalty scheme would solve a lot of the problems for big matches. Well done Albion. The people who go to the most matches will be able to get first dibs on the tickets for the big matches.

Top stuff - even though I, personally, may be disadvantaged by this.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Logical extension of the system already in place as next season there will be so many more STH's than away tickets.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Oh gosh, I thought ironing was alive and well on this bored.

After years of mistrust and general dislike of the AMS, here we go, at last a scheme that on the surface appears to be the right one, I think its about time and sounds to me to be well thought out, but I am sure there will be some who think it's wrong because it doesn't suit them.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
On the 'Englandfans' message board those who have been to every England match for the last 48 years get the caption 'Top Capper' next to their name when they post, I think a few on here would love that!

You're not f***ing wrong pal!

I sometimes think that some of those divs on the ef messageboard only go just to keep their mantle of top capper on the messageboard.

People who moan about this board being cliquey should go and have a read of that. It is comforting to know that we're not the only club that have divs that can use the internet. For those of you who aren't members, think of the thread on here about getting the places like Leyton Orient and then replace Leyton Orient with Latvia! Add in the other "curve balls" like a different currency and having to take a passport and you'll imagine the sort of tailspins people get in.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can't fault the idea of a loyalty scheme, even though it will disadvantage me as an exile, who manages perhaps only a dozen matches a season usually all away.
I can see the biggest problem for any exile will be trying to get a ticket for a home match, with so few 'on the day' tickets available.
I'm sure all us exiles want to get to the Amex, but if it becomes impossible to watch a game at our new home that would be more than a crying shame.

:amex::ascarf:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Seems fair to me - I don't go to many games so why should i get a ticket for a big match ahead of soemone who has been to twice as many games.

Well done to the club it will stop the regulars missing out to someone who has only been to one or two games in a said season.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
One point why should you get points for buying home tickets when most of us are season ticket holders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here