Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in the Liverpool home stand!

Jul 2, 2011
Hi, I was one of the wig wearing Brighton fans in the home stand on Sunday game against Liverpool....

Just wondered if any of the traving Brighton fans had got any pictures of us lot??

Cheers

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Hi, I was one of the wig wearing Brighton fans in the home stand on Sunday game against Liverpool....

Just wondered if any of the traving Brighton fans had got any pictures of us lot??

Cheers

You looked great - especially like the way you finished the look off with the tashes! Bet you had some good banter with the locals round you didn't you?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
One of the girls from work was in your crowd and she had a great time. Even brought the wig and 'tache in to show us.

Jul 2, 2011
Yeah was good fun, especially when we scored! most of the locals found the funny side! There were a few that complained hence the reason not for wearing the wigs/tashes in the second half.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yeah was good fun, especially when we scored! most of the locals found the funny side! There were a few that complained hence the reason not for wearing the wigs/tashes in the second half.
I thought you were brilliant , how can someone get the hump with that! FFS.

Well done to you all, gave me a good giggle.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Merry Christmas

429093_3277186858319_1526915928_2936312_362553828_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here