Brighton in talks with...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only good thing Phil Babb has done for the game is sliding into the post legs akimbo for Liverpool a few years back.

CRUNCH!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The only good thing Phil Babb has done for the game is sliding into the post legs akimbo for Liverpool a few years back.

CRUNCH!

:lolol: and :eek: at the same time, remember sitting in the pub watching it unfold and every bloke just winced and cried as though it had happened to them! shocking scenes!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They still use it in the "Sport Hurts" title sequence on the Soccer AM Allsports show. Classic comedy (for everyone else).

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
More likely to sign Phil McCavity.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
looks like this is another fantastic nsc exclusive cos according to both the sun and the star today phil babb has retired

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
BensGrandad said:
I heard from my wife's sister's sons girlfriends sisters brother in laws mate's dentist that we are interested in Teddy Sherringham
i heard surprise surprise that he's going to .....................wait for it...................................

yep you guessed it READING !!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Lammy said:
Which just leaves, Cullip, Virgo, Harding, El-Abd, Mayo, Watson and Hinshelwood.

Not to mention the other two, Butters (player of the season) and Blackwell.

You're right we're looking a bit thin on the ground in that dept.!

So if Butters doesnt cut it, just like last time in div 1, and Blackwell is knackered how many of those would you want in Central defence?

Hmmm el Abd, Mayo, Watson, Harding? youre having a laugh! Only Virgo possibly and hes untried really. We need a solid defensive central pairing and cover if we are going to live with most of the strike forces in Div 1!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports