• NOC- Conservative Largest Group

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Making unfounded accusations should result in an automaitc ban or at the very least a grovelling apology ..
Agreed. So should we ban you or are you going to apologise?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It seems that anti-muslim and disabled jokes are still enough to get you elected in Westdene though.

As if I didn't already despair of the electorate of this country, just when you think they couldn't get more stupid, bigoted and insular, they pull one out of the hat yet again :shootself
Refer to him as Ivan The Terrible perhaps?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lib Dems cant be happy about that. is Green the new protest vote?
There’s a big local issue with Eton wanting to build a village between Chailey and Plumpton. Obviously many are opposed, so the Greens are focused on that.
I’m not sure but I think the Tories in central government passed a bill to able to override local planning permissions. It was a prelude to their Greeports/Charter Zones, which ride roughshod over greenbelt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Making unfounded accusations should result in an automaitc ban or at the very least a grovelling apology ..
I didn’t accuse you, but if the cap fits.

I was thinking back to a previous poster who had several usernames such a Paul Valley.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
I didn’t accuse you, but if the cap fits.

I was thinking back to a previous poster who had several usernames such a Paul Valley.
Best keep well clear TB .. a moderator has made an unfounded allegation/ mistake and the owner of this site is trying to dig a bit deeper. Barking mad in my view .. I thought my comment was relatively
uncontroversial ..

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Best keep well clear TB .. a moderator has made an unfounded allegation/ mistake and the owner of this site is trying to dig a bit deeper. Barking mad in my view .. I thought my comment was relatively
uncontroversial ..
He's not your Dad then either? You both seem such nice blokes too.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm not where the Tories go from here. When you pick so many fights it will come back to haunt you.
I have no connection to @Steve Foster account and can categorically/legally state we have never met and have no idea who he is ... over to you.
Just a point, on what basis are you legally stating ?

I'm struggling to see what this has to do with the law. Unless you view alleged associations as defamatory in which case it's time to open the popcorn.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
I'm not where the Tories go from here. When you pick so many fights it will come back to haunt you.

Just a point, on what basis are iyou legally stating ?

I'm struggling to see what this has to do with the law.
I'm quite old fashioned and believe when accused of something the truth matters ... happy to prove it in any way, including legally if neccasery :shrug:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Just a point, on what basis are you legally stating ?

I'm struggling to see what this has to do with the law. Unless you view alleged associations as defamatory in which case it's time to open the popcorn.
It's a bit like accusing someone of being 'Palace' when they aren't. Not defamatory, but annoying.

Actually, that's not the best example :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Congratulations to Labour who have done incredibly well in Brighton & Hove. It has been a bad day for the Greens & the Conservatives, however, from a personal perspective I am delighted that I have been given the honour & privilege to represent the residents of Westdene & Hove Park for the Conservatives.
You see that Stanley character?

That’s you, that is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What legal route would you take ?
:lolol:
IMG_3988.png

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
I think what you are trying to say is, I need a hug.

It's okay.
Nope, I believe in truth and accountabilty. You are either fine with a moderator backed up by the site owner making untrue accusations about members on this forum or you are not.

Once again I have no idea why my initial tame comments have provoked such a hilarious response

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Back on subject a big well done to Bella Sankey, our new Leader of the council, a bright forward thinking Cllr who is prepared to listen to the residents, after the United game and now this result it’s been a great few days and a quick humble piece of advice to @Steve Foster aka Cllr Lyons, if I were you I’d leave NSC alone for the next 4 years, you never know you might actually feel better for it 👍

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Back on subject a big well done to Bella Sankey, our new Leader of the council, a bright forward thinking Cllr who is prepared to listen to the residents, after the United game and now this result it’s been a great few days and a quick humble piece of advice to @Steve Foster aka Cllr Lyons, if I were you I’d leave NSC alone for the next 4 years, you never know you might actually feel better for it 👍

But then we'd miss out on all his fat muslim jokes.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As the owner of the site and the moderators are all about fairness and truth, legality was never going to be a real issue .. an apology would still be nice though.
Sorry I didn’t see your earlier posts on this matter; I was asleep.

I thought I had seen you post as Steve Foster before. Having checked your posting history, I can see that I was mistaken - that was a different poster. Accordingly, I apologise for posting that I believed you were Steve Foster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here