Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
:yawn: Why do you bother ?[/QUOTE

Look at our fixtures for the next two months. We are slipping down the table, no goals being scored,looking shaky in defence plus the midfield lacks creation. People are now really beginning to get worried. One place above relegation will be a great result.

And none of our injured players will make a difference? Jesus - loads of games left. Your glass isn't even half full -it has a leak :)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
hope you won't mind me saying but I think you looked more threatening in front of goal when you won league one. Think you are wrapping up watford well but no composure in front of goal.

One more time, we have no fit strikers, Ashley Barnes is not a lone striker, but Conway shouls have at least hit the target, the Barnes effort was an outstanding save.
I think we are doing ok, a few need to step up and do better though, we are the better side in my opinion.
My fear is that, again, we have not taken our chances in the first half, Zola will sort them out and do a forest on us.
We need Lita on and put Ashley where he belongs out wide.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Agreed, but we need to be more clinical in the pen area (Lita 2nd half?). I think that Bruno hasn't been that bad as some are saying, but where is our Midfield? Hardly seen Crofts or Forster Caskey.

Bruno is under a lot of pressure and doing well. More positives than negatives to look at.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
when you signed Bruno I remember he played in the pre-season game at the Dripping Pan and I was chatting to some of you lot and heard nothing but praise and amazement that you had landed him. Has he really not turned out the catch you thought or is it just this game?

He was great until an injury last season and has been half the player ever since.

SeagullJR

May 9, 2012
Don't deserve to be one down.
Pretty even, but I think its fair to say we have been the better team this half. Bit concerned that everything is going through Buckley at the moment, not the hardest thing for Watford to manage tactically. Overall I'm satisfied with the performance so far.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
agree we don't deserve to be 1 down. A good performance first half but nothing up front. What a waste of space Barnes is. I threw the cat at the TV when he played that flicky flicky shit pass at the end of the first half. Now it hisses everytime he touches the ball!

he/she hisses because you threw it at the TV
I really hope you were joking

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Barnes is way out of his depth as a lone striker. Bring on Lita to help or replace him ASAP

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Somebody please tell Conway how to read the game, and get our midfield to hold their shape and hold up the ball ... That us all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here