Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
A lot of easily pleased people on here if they think that's a good performance.
Dire.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Doing well with what we got. shame about the deflection.
Agreed, but we need to be more clinical in the pen area (Lita 2nd half?). I think that Bruno hasn't been that bad as some are saying, but where is our Midfield? Hardly seen Crofts or Forster Caskey.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
:yawn: Why do you bother ?[/QUOTE

Look at our fixtures for the next two months. We are slipping down the table, no goals being scored,looking shaky in defence plus the midfield lacks creation. People are now really beginning to get worried. One place above relegation will be a great result.

no way you get relegated. there are a lot worse teams and there is always the january window

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We're playing well, but the lack of willing to take a pop is a bit worrying - little flicks and dinks but no attempts to have a crack.

Been disappointed with Bruno. Two changes at HT: Calde for Bruno and Ince for JFC - to release Crofts and Andrews to go further forward.
Completely agree with this. We are playing ok but I agree with the proposed changes

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
when you signed Bruno I remember he played in the pre-season game at the Dripping Pan and I was chatting to some of you lot and heard nothing but praise and amazement that you had landed him. Has he really not turned out the catch you thought or is it just this game?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Playing ok and very unlucky to be behind but we do look a bit lacking in quality/threat. Ward and Conway is unfortunately a lot less threatening than bridge and lua lua/orlandi, and neither Andrews or Forster Caskey seems able to break forward like Hammond last year alongside bridders. We just aren't as strong this year unfortunately, especially with the injuries. Can't fault the effort though. Worried Bruno's going to get sent off.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
agree we don't deserve to be 1 down. A good performance first half but nothing up front. What a waste of space Barnes is. I threw the cat at the TV when he played that flicky flicky shit pass at the end of the first half. Now it hisses everytime he touches the ball!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well, after reading all the doom and gloom on this board for the last few weeks ......

That was nothing like as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, it was a hell of a lot better than the last time we played them! Keeping possession, creating more chances than Watford are, faster getting forward. Dunno what the fuss is about - frankly, all we need is two bloody goals and our season will take off.

altered to make our season take off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here