Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
hope you won't mind me saying but I think you looked more threatening in front of goal when you won league one. Think you are wrapping up watford well but no composure in front of goal.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Few mumbles and boo's at half-time, would imagine they would be a lot louder at full-time if it stays the same.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Not a bad performance so far. Badly miss that cutting edge. Watford look a shadow of the team we faced last December. Then again so do we.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
One things for sure, if Buckley was to get a long term injury, we would be in serious trouble. He is our only real attacking threat.

Not a bad overall performance so far. JFC, Bruno and Barnes really need to improve second half though or come off.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We're playing well, but the lack of willing to take a pop is a bit worrying - little flicks and dinks but no attempts to have a crack.

Been disappointed with Bruno. Two changes at HT: Calde for Bruno and Ince for JFC - to release Crofts and Andrews to go further forward.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well, after reading all the doom and gloom on this board for the last few weeks ......

That was nothing like as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, it was a hell of a lot better than the last time we played them! Keeping possession, creating more chances than Watford are, faster getting forward. Dunno what the fuss is about - frankly, all we need is a bloody goal and our season will take off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here