[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think we've come up against a very tough opponent tonight, but still, I conclude that warm weather training jollies are a load of old cobblers
It’s like 11 camels came back.

(And yes, I have got the hump)

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
We’ve just had no width all game and Wolves have found it a piece of piss to mop up everything through the middle. So frustrating.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The subs were truly awful, ruined our entire flow.
It’s certainly not been great but you can see why they were made. Estupiñan is being brought back into fitness and 90 minutes from Milner’s a big ask. That’s two right there that probably needed to be changed.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Game plan has totally done us. Same as so many teams have done against us. 8 at the back, wait for the ball, get it forward to the quick wingers and you'll get something.
Problem is we don’t have any proper wingers, we have FBs playing high and wide and strikers playing wide - it’s not really surprising our linking up attacking play is suffering. We need Mitoma and Adingra back!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
It’s certainly not been great but you can see why they were made. Estupiñan is being brought back into fitness and 90 minutes from Milner’s a big ask. That’s two right there that probably needed to be changed.
Welbeck coming off was what completely ruined us tbh. Ferguson was scoring goals next to Welbeck. He is not a lone striker and Welbeck opens up so many opportunities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports