Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Then why do we never win? Is he saying but not doing?

Plenty of reasons why the team is not winning as much as we would hope, but pretty sure none of the reasons are "too much learning" or "too much remembering what we did well".

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Burnley vs Fulham OFF due to Covid

I’m pretty pleased about the timing of this to be honest (obviously thoughts with the infected that caused the postponement).

This was a lose/lose for us as one or two of our relegation rivals would have definitely scored points. They can now play Man Utd & Chelsea whilst we try and get a win today and put the pressure on.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Right then Brighton and Hove Albion.

It's been a shit Xmas
I got Covid on 18/12 first. Day after work finished. Got steadily worse and Xmas day was a wash out. Hospital since boxing day. S
Still no sign of a release date

I don't ask for much from you normally.

But just this once, do something to cheer me up.

Score a ****ing goal. Win a ****ing game

I could do with a smile today

Uta

Really sorry to hear that. Get well soon (and I'm sure 3 points will help :albion2:)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Right then Brighton and Hove Albion.

It's been a shit Xmas
I got Covid on 18/12 first. Day after work finished. Got steadily worse and Xmas day was a wash out. Hospital since boxing day. S
Still no sign of a release date

I don't ask for much from you normally.

But just this once, do something to cheer me up.

Score a ****ing goal. Win a ****ing game

I could do with a smile today

Uta

All the best to you, hope you're out soon. Fingers crossed we get a result to cheer you up!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Absolutely. Learning and focusing more on positives than negatives is the way to go, ask any sport psychologist. Only in some NSC:ers minds are "not learning" and "taking the negatives" something that will improve the team and results.

He needs to focus on the negatives. What's the point on focusing on what we're already doing well? No wonder we keep failing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It’s got to happen sooner or later.

Brighton 3 Wolves 1

Come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Seems to me our biggest problem is telling the entire division what we are going to do every game . We always try and play from the back even when it`s to our own detriment , we did it against Chelsea 1st goal (pen) and Liverpool Salah`s goal . We have done it countless times and teams know it , so their strikers can sit high just in front of our defence and cause us all sorts of grief . Stuff that , if we cant play it out from the back safely play over the top , common sense or am i missing something ? .

Why do we have to walk every chance in , it takes all the pace out of our game . I dont know the stats but i bet we are bottom for shots at goal . We have a few lads , Solly , Yves , Leandro , Pascal , Alexis all have a decent shot on them , but nothing . I dont know what GP tells them about shooting , but it`s pretty obvious they dont practice enough of it from what i`ve seen .

In fact the only thing the opposition doesn`t know about us , is our line up , because no bugger has a clue what to expect !

Now kick ass . :bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Without looking at the stats :smile: this is what I've been thinking. I've actually found myself switching the telebox off at half time knowing that it's downhill from here

I’m up early in the morning so will only watch the first half anyway. I will avoid all forms of social media during the day and watch the second half when I get home from work. If we go one down at any point in time I will fast forward until we score or the match ends. What a life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
And if not “Potter out” later [emoji6]

It'll take a few good results to change the minds of many of us. One win won't immediately change everything. There are a number of issues with the team that simply are not being addressed, and need to be.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going to bed soon and as usual will check in on waking up.
Still going for a 2 - 0 loss though.
Hope I am wrong.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
I have a sneaky feeling we'll win today quite comfortably.

We have a very good record against Wolves - they've only beaten us once in the last 14 games.

2020 has gone now - let's look forward to this year with a positive attitude. We are still creating chances, and sooner or later we'll hit some decent form. Everyone's got a bit of a point to prove today, and the strikers will benefit from the rest against Arsenal. I can see us making a fast start. Let's get behind Potter (it was a very rough year for him by the sounds of it) and the boys. Just a shame we can't be there - I do think our home form has suffered because of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here