Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Screenshot_20191208_202834.jpg

BBC being complimentary....

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good shout.

Gaping spaces on our right for both of their goals. The problem with Alzate seems to be his versatility though. Where do you play him? Is he a better number 10 than Trossard, Gross or Mooy? Better holding player than Stephens or Propper? And we don't play wingers. That leaves him at wingback by default.

Agreed, apart from that dodgy header back infield, defensively he was OK and was efficient on the ball. But his positioning when he didn't have the ball was very questionable at times. For their first goal I am pretty sure he is closer to the centre spot than the touchline.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Wolves are a good team, that Traore had an amazing game, I think Burn is still in his pocket.
Both our goals were excellent, well worked and taken. Both theirs seemed to come from our mistakes, I feel they could have had some more. Ryan made some crucial saves. 2-2 seems fair. Entertaining at times, dull at times. Next one is the big one.

boik

Wolves are a good team, that Traore had an amazing game, I think Burn is still in his pocket.
Both our goals were excellent, well worked and taken. Both theirs seemed to come from our mistakes, I feel they could have had some more. Ryan made some crucial saves. 2-2 seems fair. Entertaining at times, dull at times. Next one is the big one.

I feel like I must be missing something, as I didn't think Traore had an amazing game. He did a lot of what he does, which is to draw people in, knock it past them and set off like roadrunner, but is that really amazing? He's blessed with almost uncatchable speed, but what else?

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
yes, lets form our view from that as opposed to what Potter is saying.

What's with the tetchy response - ???

Someone asked what was the problem - I reported what I heard - heard afterwards that it was a dead-leg.

Luckily it doesn't appear to be a hamstring - that kept him out for months last season - and at his age you really don't want a re-occurring injury.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What's with the tetchy response - ???

Someone asked what was the problem - I reported what I heard - heard afterwards that it was a dead-leg.

Luckily it doesn't appear to be a hamstring - that kept him out for months last season - and at his age you really don't want a re-occurring injury.

Calm down Aston.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Agreed, apart from that dodgy header back infield, defensively he was OK and was efficient on the ball. But his positioning when he didn't have the ball was very questionable at times. For their first goal I am pretty sure he is closer to the centre spot than the touchline.

Give him time he is only 19. Bruno was a master but was twice Alzate's age in his last season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Give him time he is only 19. Bruno was a master but was twice Alzate's age in his last season

I get that but slightly baffled when we have at least 2 players that naturally could play there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was my only way to guarantee a point
Could you have said 'All I can say is Wolves will score again' instead? Then you'd have guaranteed at least one point, possibly 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here