Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Gonna stick my neck out here and say that I think we could be crossing the ball in the box for 3 hours and still not put one away.

90 minutes added on time........Wolves won't be happy with this!! :lol:

I must agree though.....we cross the ball to the opposition ALL the time!! or to no one....as the case maybe................

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
a pathetic performance - we're a mid table team and can never hope to compete with the teams that have parachute payments

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Does anyone think Elvis isn't going to go down as a duff signing ? Not knocking him , genuinely interested

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
90 minutes added on time........Wolves won't be happy with this!! :lol:

I must agree though.....we cross the ball to the opposition ALL the time!! or to no one....as the case maybe................

It's just the same routine. Like we know nothing else. Only one trying to mix it up is Stockdale

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Does anyone think Elvis isn't going to go down as a duff signing ? Not knocking him , genuinely interested

I have an opinion about him, bear in mind I dont see him play all the time, I think he is an absolute waste of money, he is a Div 1 player at best and yes he does need to learn the offside law, personally I cant see him going anywhere within the game, that said I hope i'm wrong and he scores a hatrick......NOW!!!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
When did we last actually win a header in the opposition's box? We don't even go for some of them...

Oh - Dunk just won one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here